Thursday, January 26, 2012

Movie Review

                              PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3
When  Katie finds a new friend, Denis, her step-father worries about her safety.  So, when ‘Toby’ (Katie’s new friend) begins to make odd noises, Denis sets up cameras around the house to find out what’s going on. Toby begins to hurt Kristie, Katie’s older sister, and somebody has to do something! Will Katie keep her promise? Or will she make a big mistake? Her family’s lives depend on it.
I really liked this movie, and the plot is full of twists. I recommend this movie for mature audiences only.

BE AFRAID…ALWAYS CHECK YOUR CLOSETS!
REVIEWED BY: Logan V., 7th Grade

2 comments:

  1. Logan-
    You have a gift with writing and I am looking forward to seeing what else you will contribute to the blog team! Ms. Kilgore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even got through half of the movie. I kept shaking inside. I was so scared ! By the way : Great job Logan!

    ReplyDelete